10 A -=-=- 4eVeR

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » 10 A -=-=- 4eVeR » Тексты » Домашка на среду (15)

Домашка на среду (15)

Сообщений 1 страница 8 из 8

Все помнят, что завтра играют Македония и Россия - болеем за наших.
Итак:

1. Физика - параграф про применение 1 закона термодинамики в различных процах
2. Немецкий - текст темой ниже
3. Алгебра - 126-129 вг
4. Физ-ра - скорее всего не будет
5. Английский - WB 31-32 (без С)
6. Химия - параграф - способы получения Алкенов

завтра домашнее чтение. учить страницу наизусть

откуда до куда?

+1
а то все говорят, что сттаницу учить, а какую именно...))

Македония и Россия - болеем за наших.

не знаю, кто там эти Ваши, но наши завтра не играют

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/265926/2/istockphoto_265926_flag_of_ukraine.jpg

стр. 26 с He was a merchant...
до стр. 27 до конца первого абзаца

He was a merchant and he had been in Japan for many years. I knew him very little, but he interested me because once he gave me a great surprise. If I had not heard the story from his own lips I should never have believed that he was capable of such an action. I was the more startling because both his appearance and his manner gave the impression of a very different man. He was a tiny little fellow, very slender, with white hair, a red face much wrinkled, and blue eyes. I suppose he was about sixty when I knew him. He was always neatly and quietly dressed in accordance with his age and station.
Though his office were in Kobe Burton often came down to Yokohama. I happened on one occasion to be spending a few days there, waiting for a ship, and I was introduced to him in the British Club. We played bridge together. He played a good game and a generous one. He didn’t talk very much, either then or later when we were having drinks, but what he said was sensible. He had a quiet, dry humor. He seemed to be popular at the club and afterwards, when he had gone, they described him as one of the best. It happened that we were both staying at the Grand Hotel and next day he asked me to dine with him. I met his wife, fat, elderly, and smiling, and his two daughters. It was evidently a united and loving family. I thing the chief thing that struck me about Burton was his kindliness. There was something very pleasing in his mild blue eyes. His voice was gentle; you could not imagine that he could raise it in anger; his smile was kind. Here was a man who attracted you because you felt in him a real love for his fellows. He had charm. But there was nothing sentimental about him: he liked his game of cards and his cocktail, he could tell a good and spicy story, and in his youth he had been something of an athlete. He was a rich man and he had made every penny himself. I suppose one thing that made you really like him was that he was so small and frail; he aroused your instincts of protection. You felt that he would not hurt a fly.

так - на всяк случай

блин, вот тупость
нахрена это учить????

Вы здесь » 10 A -=-=- 4eVeR » Тексты » Домашка на среду (15)